Planning a wedding can be an amazing experience, but it can also be filled with lots of hard work and even stressful! You might have thought everything would be fine and dandy in the beginning, but as your big day approaches you just want to focus on being relaxed, gorgeous and wedding ready! Hiring a Day of Coordinator can really take the anxiety out of the last few weeks leading up to your big day, as well as allowing you and your loved ones to relax and enjoy the wedding you've spent so long dreaming of and planning. Let us worry about that vendor that arrived late, the drunk uncle, and well, you get the picture! We promise, you won't even notice it!
Pre-Wedding Planning Services include:
- Unlimited email correspondence
- A pre-wedding consultation & venue visit 3 to 4 weeks prior to your wedding date.
- Advice on timings and logistics
- Design suggestions
- Vendor recommendations
- Customized reception and ceremony layout (digital layout)
- Construction of detailed wedding day timeline which will be shared with you and your vendors 1-2 weeks prior to the wedding.
- Coordinate/Direct up to one hour of Rehearsal (day prior to event)
- Distribute ceremony/reception timeline to bridal party and family members to ensure everyone is aware of their arrival times and responsibilities.
- Communication with your vendors in the week prior to the wedding, to answer any questions and problem solve where required. My job is to ensure you can look forward to your big day without any last-minute stress!
Day-Of Services Include:
- Up to 6 hours total of on-site coordination
- Serve as the point of contact for all vendors during the event
- Direct ceremony/reception agenda to ensure activities remain on schedule
- Assist/direct bride, groom, bridal party, family members and guests throughout the event